Just like everything that you care about, maintaining your landscaping is very important to keep and sustain the beauty, grandeur, tidiness, and overall appeal of your landscaping whether be it your garden, backyard, or front yard that we are talking about.
Flowers, trees, shrubberies, plants, and grasses are continuously growing and evolving and that is one good reason why maintaining your landscape is very important. You need to make sure that they are regularly checked, fertilized, trimmed, watered, etc.
Blacktown Landscaping is aware of how busy you can be, and so we are here to help you with the maintenance of your landscape. We are experienced and highly skilled in dealing with everything that relates landscaping so you are sure that your garden is in good hands. Our crew members know how to assess and check which areas in your property need immediate help and which ones need just the right amount of attention.
There many services for landscaping maintenance and we some of the most common listed below:
Our professional tip
- Clean up any debris left behind by the thunderstorms and strong winds.
- It is best to apply dormant oil to your shrubbery to reduce insect damage during the summer and spring seasons.
- It is great to plant spring pansies during April.
- Mowing must be done as frequently as needed.
- Maintenance tree and shrubbery pruning must be done for your ornamental plants.
- Always fertilize your trees and shrubs by using balanced fertilizers.
- Spraying anti-desiccant on plants and flowers is always great during winter.